November 29, 2022
Bitcoin has proven itself as a store of value. But to earn yield on their Bitcoin, users have to first send it to a centralized custodian. This is extremely risky, as over $40Bn has been lost to date due to custodial hacks and failures.
The DLC.link platform lets users lock their Bitcoin in escrow, directly in their wallet. Users can supply their Bitcoin as collateral and earn a yield while maintaining full ownership.
Currently, only 2% of Bitcoin is utilized. Escrow will unlock the remaining 98%, making over $1 Trillion in Bitcoin liquidity available for lending on Ethereum and other blockchains.
We are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies that build awareness, educate our target market and build brand loyalty. The Marketing Manager will help develop client personas, capture sales leads, generate value through the customer life cycle, track prospects, develop landing pages, create webpage forms, execute email marketing and report on web analytics.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and execute consumer and industry education campaigns with our partners
- Manage the DLC.Link community. Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand-new audiences
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Develop and publish marketing materials written with a technical voice that is credible to web3 natives
- Monitor/report on marketing effectiveness using web analytics software and HubSpot
- We are an early-stage startup in the emerging crypto field, so we are exclusively looking to work with entrepreneurs and self-taught marketers
- Proven experience with demand generation across website, social and conferences
- Natural intellectual curiosity and strong analytical skills
- Motivation and drive to learn into a new and emerging industry